Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Monday, September 27, 2010

Rockin' the boot

I'm editing my wedding from last week when I came across this shot from my second shooter, Cheryl- Totally rockin' the boot!
boot-1

I got another xray on Friday that shows no changes, which is good because it means the toe can continue to heal with out any intervention. But it also means the bone is not fully grown back and the Dr. recommends the boot for another 3 weeks. He (cautiously) gave me some leeway as to when I wear the boot, so this weekend I dressed up in flats (left indentions), went for a run (first run in a month and I think my body did worse than my toe), attempted heels (which I hardly wear anyways), then put the boot back on (flats no longer cut it), and was barefoot by the end of the day yesterday.
I can see why he cautioned me...

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP